What are you working on?

My latest project I'm working on is waiting for me to start. I've been moving so I haven't painted anything yet on this project because I'm too busy sorting and putting stuff away, but I've got my materials all ready and waiting for me to have the time.

I've used Bee loose pages for several years now but never tried their 100% cotton sketchbooks because when I've had the money, Amazon was always sold out of them. I finally got lucky and found them in stock so I bought the 8 1/2 x 11 and a smaller one 5.5 x 8 and can't wait to try them out.

I also found a new listing for Fuumuui 100% cotton paper blocks so I bought the 9x12 size and the 5x7 size.

My first project will be to try out the smaller block and sketchbook. My new place sits right on the bank of the large creek (actually more like a small river) where I have a wonderful back yard to sit in next to it so I have a perfect view to paint from. Also, I'm much closer to the osprey nest across the creek. I might have sneaked out for a painting session even during moving except that it's been pouring down rain the past several days and that's not my idea of a joyous "wet on wet" painting experience. I'll wait till there's a sunny day.
It sounds lovely, Ellen! Glad you're getting all settled in and have some new papers to try. :)

Don't have a photo yet but am finally going to start a new oil painting. Hard to explain the concept but a puppy is involved. :giggle: Besides, if I explain it, it will be in AI form on facebook and google tomorrow. ;)

Back